Custom Mirrors are a great way to open up the appearance of a room (mirrored wall), and are a must for a bathroom vanity (bathroom vanity mirrors). Portsmouth Glass can custom cut mirrors in multiple thicknesses to meet your specific needs. If you’re in Portsmouth, Norfolk, Chesapeake or any other Hampton Roads community, we recommend scheduling a service call with one of our experts. One of our experienced installers can come to your home, discuss your mirror project and take measurements for you to ensure the mirror will be a perfect fit. You can also send us your measurements and pick up the mirror from our shop when it’s convenient for you. Just call or fax in your measurements, or fill out our contact form.
For larger custom cut mirrors that can’t be transported by conventional vehicles, we offer delivery services that can come to you in Portsmouth, Norfolk, Chesapeake, or any other Hampton Roads community. Call for more information!
- Put you mirror on the wall above the dining room table to reflect the light of your chandelier
- If you have a piece of art that you are really proud of, by placing a mirror on the wall opposite of it you double your ability to view it
- Make sure that the mirror is in a place to reflect something that you want to look at. Don’t just put it anywhere.
- Don’t place mirrors on ceilings. Back in the 1970’s it may have been the cool thing to do, and now we have moved gracefully on.
- Mirrored furniture in a small space helps create the optical illusion of it not existing. Since it reflects the opposite wall, it creates the illusion of the piece of furniture not existing
Whether you are planning to hang the mirror in a bathroom, hall way or even using it to create part of a display, Portsmouth Glass has you mirror needs taken care of!